Currently Watching: Healer





Healer is setting to be one of my favorites. I say this a lot though, so it all depends on the ending. I have been a fan of Ji Chang Wook since Smile, Dong Hae (2010) and he sure doesn't disappoint here. I'm glad he is back to doing action. He does it well. I also have to mention how good looking he is... Anyway, as for romance, Park Min Young is a hit or miss for me. I have to say though, in this drama I almost didn't recognize her. I'm actually really liking her character. She is naive but tries to act like she is tough. It's a good thing she has the 'Healer' to protect her. I also have to mention that Ji Chang Wook is doing a good job playing two different characters. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

May Contain Spoilers:




0 comments:

Post a Comment